Setup your Business in UAEMarch 1, 2020
If you are planning to setup your business in UAE and you have zero knowledge about that than you do not have to worry because all of your queries are going to solve at the end.
Now you would be wandering how this is possible. Let me tell you that this is not as hard as we think it to be.
So, without wasting another second, let’s dive in the depth.
What you need to know before thinking of setting up your business in UAE?
- Setting up your business in UAE is the most advantageous and amenable approach for a business executive.
- The broadcasting industry of the region is the most beneficial factor for your business promotion.
- The administrative authorities offers you various incentives such as 100% overseas ownership, low startup and operational costs and much more like that.
Why you should choose Dubai?
The reason behind choosing Dubai as a mainland for your company is the organization that are situated here have a probability of outreaching 1 billion or more people from proximate regions namely Middle East, Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa and Saudi Arabia.
Among various towns in UAE, the most beneficial among them is Dubai which have a variety of business friendly factors as they have various complementary services namely book keeping services-Commerce service, Digital marketing which is also a branch of branding of your business, recruitment agencies, logistics department and much more.
Moreover, Dubai is a commercial pivot of the United Arab Emirates. UAE is among one of those countries which are home to most of the top ranking organizations in the world which also benefits your business.
UAE also have a business friendly government and trade policies such as UAE have a liberal trade regime, it has an improved market access for the products through multilateral trade liberalization.
What is the process of Company registration in UAE?
- Determine who will be your regional sponsor.
- Get a name and activity acceptance from Department of Economic Department (DED).
- Look for a commercial property and make a possession contract.
- Construct a Memorandum of Association (MOA) with the partner and present it to DED.
- Offer the MOA and the License application at DED along with the essential legal certificates
After this procedure, all charges must be cleared at this stage and then you should get a license for your company in about a week after step 5.