Primary differences between foldable cartons and boxesJanuary 27, 2020
Rigid boxes are fashioned with a thick material called ship board that is wrapped with printed sheet on either side. Unlike foldable cartons, rigid boxes do not require any folding or assembling and hence, takes up very little production time. It has a ubiquitous appeal since it delivers superior quality boxes with impressive graphics, glossy finishes, and textures.
Relatively speaking, rigid boxes have a way of piquing the interest of potential customers. It screams quality! These boxes are usually designed with form, texture, color, embossing and foil stamping. They are comparatively more expensive and involve higher transportation costs but its well worth the price, owing to the astronomical impact it makes during sales. All customers have one common goal and that’s quality. Rigid boxes effortlessly communicate just that.
Folding cartons, as the name suggests, can be folded which is helpful during conveyance. It’s comparatively cheaper than rigid boxes. The boxes are made of plastic or paper and are assembled after shipping. They are quickly erected together and customized to suit different shapes, sizes, and designs.
“A thing of beauty is a joy forever”, so it’s important to note that that the carton is eye-catching. One that is sure to grab the attention of a passing customer. Pay attention to the details, right from the quality of paper, graphics, shape, size, and color. The customers will only take a few seconds to flick through products while walking down the alley and therein lies your window of opportunity.
Boites pilantes Netpak, based in Canada has a collaboration of experts who have the necessary skillset to produce printable folded cartons that sets it apart from its competitors.
Folded cartons can be:
- Customized to your product, supply, and advertising needs
- An assortment of folding techniques
- Variety of folding carton materials
- 100% recyclable, making it environment-friendly
- It can print upto eight colors and incorporates varnish as well for a glossy appearance
Advantages of folded cartons:
- Enhances the reputation of the brand
- Skyrocket sales
- Since it is made up of recyclable material, it is organic and eco-friendly
- Easy to dispose and recycle
- Lightweight and takes up very little storage space
- Versatile as it can be used for packing a variety of items
- You can supply info on the box, enabling the buyer to make the right choice
- It is easy for retailers to identify the product and organize their stores efficiently